Immigration is a very specific and complex area of law. It is extremely important to have an experienced lawyer, who knows every point of the law, and is up to date with the latest information.

At Law Offices of Angelica Jimenez, we can assist you in any area concerning immigration rights. We can help you obtain work or investment visas: E-1, E-2, EB-5, L1, H1B, P, O, U, J, R, student visas F-1, M, tourist visas B1 / B2, K-1 fiancé visas, and defense of deportation cases and much more.

We can also assist you in adjusting, updating or changing your current status.

We know that the process can be overwhelming. Any mistake can result in the denial of your visa, deportation, and the loss of the money invested. Therefore, it is very important to hire a lawyer with experience in handling these types of cases from the beginning to the end of your immigration procedures.

Through your family - You can obtain a permanent residence (Green card) through certain members of your family:

  • Immediate relative of a US citizen - this includes spouses of citizens, sons / daughters of single citizens under 21 years of age,
  • parents of US citizens while their son / daughter is over 21 years of age.
  • Family member of a US citizen including unmarried sons and daughters over 21 years of age, married sons / daughters of any age, and American brothers and sisters who are over 21 years of age.
  • Family of a Permanent Resident, includes spouses and single children only.

Through employment - You can obtain a permanent residence (Green card / green card) through:

  • A job offer
  • Business / company investments
  • Personal request based on extraordinary skills
  • Categories of specialized jobs

Through immigration programs - You can obtain a residence (Green card) through:

  • Asylum
  • VAWA
  • Cuban Adjustment Law
  • Victims of certain crimes
  • and more

Consult with the immigration attorney.